Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Guest Designing for Pebbles

Hello, friends! I'm excited to be on the Pebbles blog today, sharing Valentine's Day decor and cards with the new collection Forever Always.


First, I have to say how much I love that name. Forever Always. That's the best kind of love, isn't it? So of course I made Valentines for my kids, whom I will love forever and always no matter what.


I also made an X's and O's banner that I will stretch across my chalkboard in my livingroom.


I loved being able to use my trusty We R Memory Keepers tools to create this. The Banner Punch Board and the Alphabet Punch Board are the best! You can get all the details for making the cards and the banner at the Pebbles blog.

And you know what else is great? Being way ahead of the game holiday-wise. With baby coming in early February, I know I wouldn't have the time or energy to create for Valentine's Day post-Christmas. Now I'm ready :).

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!