Monday, May 30, 2016

Scout Camp - Pink Paislee

Hello! Are you making plans to get out in the wild this summer? Have you seen Pink Paislee's latest collection - Outfitters? You're going to want to scrapbook all your outdoor adventures with Outfitters! It's Outfitters week on the Pink Paislee blog and I'm excited to kick it off with this layout about scout camp:


This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Precocious Paper. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

I barely managed to get Colten to cooperate for some photos before he left to his first scout camp last summer ;). This year, both Colten and Carson get to go, and Josh will go up for part of the week again. They're excited to earn more merit badges and get to hang out with their friends.


I'm not usually a fan of collections that are too themey. Camping/outdoorsy lines have almost always been my least favorite. They tend to be too cartoonish to me. However, I am really loving Outfitters! Pink Paislee is spot on the trends with this one, and it isn't too "campy" at all. Oversized plaids, copper foil accents, trendy triangles, cute campers and thermoses...it's all so great I want to plan more camping trips for the summer just to use more Outfitters!


Be sure to head over to the Pink Paislee blog this week to see what the design team is up to with this great collection.


Thanks for stopping by and have a good one! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. I don't have plans to get out in the wild this summer, but could back up and work on more of my son's past scouting adventures-
    Once an Eagle,Always an Eagle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!