Thursday, January 28, 2016

Accessories Star - We R Memory Keepers

I want to start today's post by saying thank you for your words of comfort. As I shared in a recent post, my grandfather passed away last week. The viewing and church services were yesterday and today is the graveside service. Celebrating his life yesterday was very special, and seeing family that I haven't seen in a very long time was really great. As we sat at the luncheon after the service, a video that the family put together for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary was playing. As I watched photos go by of myself from little girl to mother of my own kids, I couldn't help but feel impressed to take more photos. I encourage you to do the same.


Judging by today's project share, I can't help but add a photo to just about anything ;). I'm excited to share with you my first project for We R Memory Keepers using their fabulous new Ruler Studio collection.



If you're looking for a unique piece of home decor, that can also be really functional, this is it! The system is easy: start with a ruler. They come in different lengths and a few different colors. If you wanted to, you could combine rulers, too. They are hinged so that you can bend them into pretty much whatever shape you can imagine. I wanted lots of angles to hang things from, so I chose a star.



This piece is hanging over my little girl's changing table, so it's great for storing accessories that she loves. Not only are her favorites within reach, but they also act as cute decor. The knobs and clips that are part of the collection are so fun to mix and match.


And of course, I had to make some flowers to embellish the star with! I'd love it if you hopped over to the We R Memory Keepers blog today to check out my post and more about this project. And while you're there, be sure to check out all the other Ruler Studio projects from this week. There are so many possibilities!

Enjoy your day. Take some photos. Save them. And perhaps print them and create something with them. Someone, someday, will appreciate your efforts very much. Have a good one! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!