Friday, June 19, 2015

Father's Day Mini Album - Pink Paislee

Pink Paislee has been posting Father's Day projects all week long on their blog, and today is my day to share! Using the Atlas collection, I created a mini album for my husband:


To play up the travel theme of the Atlas collection, I made the album look like a suitcase. I picked up these Tim Holtz metal buckles and used patterned paper to create the straps.


The pages are made out of envelopes, glued together to create an accordion-style album.


Each kiddo has a page spread, with their photo on one side and their name and journaling on the other. Inside each envelope pocket is a tag that they wrote a message on.


I think I might have to scrapbook this photo on a layout:


I wonder if he will ever smile for me without those squinty eyes?


This could also be a great format for a travel mini album. The envelopes would hold the memorabilia from your trip easily. 


Be sure to visit the Pink Paislee blog today for more details on the album and the materials I used to create it. If you're celebrating, enjoy your Father's Day this weekend! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic. What a treasure for your husband! Love the fun "suitcase" design and how you made each child the focal point of their own page. Just love this!!!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!