Friday, January 16, 2015

This Girl - Pretty Little Studo

"Oh, dear." I find myself saying this quite often, in reference to my little girl. It's a favorite phrase to use at this stage of exploring, finding herself stuck in cabinets, in crates, and on boxes. She's sneaky, too, finding a way past cabinet locks to granola bars and hand soap. The messes are endless, but so is her sweet and sassy disposition. When she had on this animal print outfit for church a few weeks ago, I knew an impromptu photo shoot was in order to try to capture some of that personality.


And deliver on the personality is exactly what she did - by not cooperating ;). She still looked super cute in her new coat and cheetah-print sweater dress, though. I used Pretty Little Studio products from several lines to create this page.


I was asked to feature the talk tags, which you can see on the Pretty Little Studio blog here. I thought a talk tag made a great place for a die-cut and sticker. You don't always need to fill those things with journaling, you know ;).


When I found out I was having a girl, I made sure everyone knew that her wardrobe wasn't going to be pink, pink, pink. I soon learned that it is really hard to avoid pink, but it also grew on me and now she does wear pink fairly often. However, if I can put together something cute without it, I will :). That's one of the reasons I love this outfit, and one of the reasons I used blue to compliment all that black and brown on this layout.


Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your visit :). Have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Adorable layout and adorable girl! Love how you used the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute layout! i love adlyn's little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two layouts are so cute and inspire me to do some 12 by 12 scrapping of my baby again rather than just project life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!