Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chickaniddy at CHA

Hello! I got home from CHA (the Craft and Hobby Association trade show) late Sunday, cuddled the kids Monday, and am ready to share with you one of my favorite booths and companies - Chickaniddy Crafts!

(left to right: Diana Waite, Heather Leopard, me, Heidi Sonboul, Jennie Blaser, Lisa Andrews, Meghann Andrew)

I had the opportunity to attend the show again with Scrapbook Circle. We had so much fun designing the next several months of kits. If you aren't a subscriber, you're going to want to be! Anyway, we were all pretty excited about Heidi Sonboul's latest collections for Chickaniddy and were sure to put in an order. If you haven't seen 365...


...or Yipee...


...run to the Chickaniddy blog to take a look. The papers are fabulous, the embellishments are fantastic, and you have to see the enamel words. Chickaniddy is the first company in the industry to do enamel words and they are awesome! I can't wait until my design team box gets here and I can play :).

On another note, I was up on the DCWV blog yesterday with a new product reveal video of the Insta Photo Fun collection. Check it out here.


Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have met up! I was super busy though and missed so much of the show floor! I had a fantastic time, it looks like you did too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed a lot of people! It seems like there wasn't as much time for socializing this year. Totally could have used another day. Next time, hopefully!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!