Thursday, October 9, 2014

Be Yourself Mini Album - DCWV

Hello! If you like my Precocious Paper page on Facebook, you've probably already seen the mini album I made for DCWV with the Bohemian Sunrise stack:


It's about my "Thirty-three Things", a list of thirty-three things that I want to accomplish before my 34th birthday.


If you're interested in seeing my process for making this mini album, I made a video! If you have six minutes to spare, I'd love it if you watched. :)


I'm filming another video for DCWV this morning, so I've got to run! You can find the Bohemian Sunrise stack at Michaels stores. Thanks for visiting! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!