Thursday, July 31, 2014

A - Scrapbook Circle

Hello! Oh, how I love the July kit, Our Adventure, from Scrapbook Circle. Filled with travel-themed, summery goodness, this kit is even great for baby photos:


I am sharing my take on the current challenge - Typography - on the Scrapbook Circle blog today. I decided to mimic the monogram wall that I'm creating in Adlyn's nursery on a layout:


I love the pink, yellow and blue color combination.


Speaking of Scrapbook Circle, there is exciting stuff going on! First, tomorrow begins a Scrapbook Circle blog hop. We'll be getting to know the new 2014-2015 design team as well as showing off the August kit. There are five kits up for grabs and so much GOOD inspiration lined up! I hope you'll join us :).


Also, Scrapbook Circle is offering a great promotion right now! New subscribers, who start with the August kit, will get another kit of their choice FREE. Here's how to take advantage of the offer (good through August):

1. Add the August kit to the cart.
2. Select a past kit that you want for free.
3. Use code FREEKIT in the promo box.

Easy-peasy! You can start at the Scrapbook Circle site here. I'll see you tomorrow for the blog hop! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!