Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Guest Designing for Authentique

Hello, hello! I'm excited to be guest designing at the Authentique blog today! Some of my very favorite projects are made with Authentique collections. I really enjoy working with their papers - the texture is fabulous!


The fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, so when I was told I would be receiving the Pride collection to play with, I was so excited! I decided to collect all of my 2011 Independence Day photos into a mini album, and Pride was perfect for bringing it all together.



You can find my post at the Authentique blog here. If you've come from the Authentique blog, thanks for clicking through and visiting! Feel free to stay a bit and take a look around :).



If you'd like to see more of my album, I'll be adding it to my flickr photostream here very soon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!