Sunday, March 10, 2013

SMASH Sunday - new SMASH book


SMASH Sundays so far this year have been all about my One Little Word SMASH book. I love working in that one, but if I want that to be a year-long project, I need to pace myself a little better ;). So what is a SMASH addict to do? Start a new one :).


This is the Vintage style folio. I LOVE the designs in this book - right up my alley. I like my SMASH books to have a theme, so this book is inspired by these:


A Flair for Buttons is where you can find these beauties :). They are called SMASH words flair, and I am basing this entire SMASH book around them. I have the book sectioned off so that every few pages is a response to the flair prompt. I've got the first pages almost done, so I'll share those next. But for now, just my title page is complete.












I love this Basic Grey journaling card that reads "my thoughts exactly." This SMASH book is definitely going to be more writing and even more personal than my others. I'm excited to see how it comes together.



Thanks for stopping by for another installment of SMASH Sunday! Have a great day :). Tessa

6 comments:

  1. I have that flair! Can't wait to see how you use them! Love what you've done with the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Tessa! Love the flair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the rest of your smash book Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your cover - I will be following along to see the inside pages. Thanks for the link to those flair buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the card for the date, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!