Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mini Thank Yous - SRM Stickers

I love that SRM Stickers carries tubes of all different sizes these days. I had the opportunity to play with the mini tubes recently, which I used to make a few small thank you gifts:



I filled the mini tubes with chocolate-covered raisins. I love those! I could polish off a whole bag in one sitting if I allowed myself. That's one of the reasons I love these mini tubes. They are a little bit like cute portion control ;). Anyway, the tubes themselves were done, so I fancied up some tags to go with them.



Inspired by this pin on Pinterest, I dipped little feathers in gold glitter paint. It took a long time for them to dry, but I was really happy with the result. I misted plain manila shipping tags with Heidi Swapp's gold lame color shine, then attached the feathers. Next came the thank you sticker. I love the brown ones that SRM Stickers makes. I added a few gold sequins and a wood veneer feather (Studio Calico), then tied the tags to the tubes with gold shimmer twine.



I loved how easy it was to put together the treats once the tags were made, so I am thinking of putting together a whole bunch of tags ahead of time for quick thank yous down the road. Hmmm, post to follow! In the meantime, you can read more about these tubes on the SRM blog today.

Thank you for all the congrats regarding Fancy Pants! Your comments here and on Facebook were all so sweet :). I hope you are having a great day! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!