Friday, February 24, 2012

Designer Friday - Suzy with the For Like Ever Collection

Happy Friday, all!  Today I'm excited to welcome back Suzanne Spokus to the Precocious Paper team :). Suzy was one of my very first designers and I was thrilled when she accepted my invitation to come back. Suzy has been playing with the For Like Ever extras. First up, a gorgeous pair of cards using the For Like Ever Butterfly Doilies:



Aren't they sweet? Next up, Suzy made a very pretty layout with some of the For Like Ever Sweet Spots:


Suzy used DCWV's Lemon Grass stack to create this page, and a handful of the Sweet Spots matched perfectly! I strive to design the Sweet Spots so that they can be used for a variety of color palettes. Love this one! Lastly, Suzy made a gorgeous wall hanging for her craft space with the For Like Ever Felt Roses and Leaves:


So pretty! I think I need a "P" for my studio, now :). Suzy, thank you so much for all of your inspiration! You can read more about Suzy at her blog, here. If you are interested in any of these goodies, you can find them in my shop here.

Did you know that my Etsy-versary is this coming Sunday? Yep, I'm celebrating four years on Etsy! Beginning Sunday the 26th and running through Saturday, March 3rd, there will be daily giveaways and a fabulous sale. Also, I'm spending the next two days uploading dozens and dozens of new items, so there will be lots of lovely things to shop for :). I will also be showcasing more from my design team with the new products. I'll post more details on Sunday. I hope you'll join me! Have a wonderful day :). Tessa

8 comments:

  1. It's great to see Suzy back, especially when she brings such fun projects :)

    Congratulations on your four year etsy-versary, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Suzy . I have a big wooden "B" somewhere, now I know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME PROJECTS, Suzanne!! Love them ALL! TFS and have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne's projects are a gorgeous way to showcase your beautiful items Tessa. LOVE the cards and that letter S is stunning. I am looking forward to your etsy-versary sale Tessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great Suzanne! I have a few altered wooden T's in my space too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one of those projects is just lovely. Eye-catching and beautiful. Makes me want to play with my PP pretties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous projects Suzanne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!