Monday, October 10, 2011

Catching up at GCD Studios

Happy Monday! I've had a couple of posts go live at the GCD Studios blog that I didn't have a chance to mention here, so I thought I would share my projects today. First, a color palette-inspired layout:


This photo/color palette was my starting point:


The layered patterned papers and die-cut lace are by GCD Studios, as well as the brads and cabochons. The journaling is hidden on the tag behind the photo.


My latest project was inspired by this image that I found on Pinterest (source):


I basically made another wand like the one here, but with butterflies instead of flowers. All the patterned papers are by GCD Studios and the wand is by SRM Stickers. You can see more photos in my flickr photostream here.


The DT has been sworn to secrecy, but GCD has some really great things coming up! They are going to wow the floor at CHA-Winter :). Well, I'm off to get a very productive Monday in full swing. I hope yours is a good one! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. The layout is fabulous and the butterfly wand is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!