Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teacher Treats and SRM

We were all very melancholy on the ride home from school Friday.  I asked the boys if they were excited for school to be over and they both said they were sad to see it end.  Me, too.  I loved their teachers and hope that next year's will be just as awesome.  I put in a lot of work to make sure their teachers knew they were appreciated, and SRM Stickers helped quite a bit.


First, these tubes that are featured on the SRM blog today :).  Each teacher got one at Open House in May.  I found these adorable little chalkboards at the craft store and just knew that the white SRM stickers would be perfect for chalk-like sentiments.


I am also in love with these apples.  They are new cabochon stickers by Jolee's.  I got them at Michaels, but I've also seen them at JoAnn's.


On the last day of school, each boy delivered a gift bag with a handmade tag, a handmade card, and a paper bag scrapbook album filled with photos from during the year.  And I was exhausted ;).  But seriously, these teachers deserved so much more.  Anyway, here are the tags, complete with magnets for memo board use:



The "tag" stickers are SRM.  And here are the cards, complete with SRM sentiments and Precocious Paper flowers:


The albums....



I dressed up mini lunch sacks with SRM stickers.  Both teachers loved the little pockets and hidden tags.  I also used Precocious Paper flowers on the albums.


I think the boys' teachers understood how much we loved them and were grateful to them.  Ugh, it's hard to type this without tearing up.  At least we get to see them around school next year :).  Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to head over to the SRM Stickers blog to see even more great teacher tubes.  I've also added more photos of these projects to my flickr photostream and Facebook page.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous - the teachers will love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my goodness! LOVE these teacher goodies!! GREAT job Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC projects, Tessa! And I'm in love with those tubes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Tessa! As a teacher, I would have totally CRIED if you gave me these gifts! You are so thoughtful and they are just all so beautifu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tessa, you have been busy!! What amazing gifts, you must have made those teachers very happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOTS of great inspiration on your blog. I'm a new follower! (=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!