Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tag, you're it!

A new challenge is up at The Paper Variety and this one is right up my alley :).



I decided to make tags for the Mother's Day gifts I am making my sisters for Mother's Day.  Even though not all my sisters are mothers yet, they do want to be and I think it's important to celebrate them now :). 



I colored vintage text paper with Glimmer Mists, using a soft brush to blend the colors together.  I inked the edges and flicked some white paint. I really like the crisp white frames against the artsy background and I loved adding in some Prima and Crate Paper Emma's Shop details.




If you'd like to play along, you can find all the details here.  This week's sponsor is Artful Delight and you could win their fabulous May kit! Have fun getting messy and have a great day :). Tessa


P.S. - My winner from the Scrapbook Circle blog hop is Sara Zenger.  Sara, you should be contacted by Lisa soon! Congrats!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!