Monday, May 2, 2011

Basic Grey and SRM

When I heard Basic Grey was teaming up with SRM for a product collaboration, I was excited.  Then, when I received "Hello Luscious" in the mail, I was over the moon.  This collection is gorgeous! And I had a LOT of fun combining SRM Stickers with these pretty papers and embellies.


A tube filled with vintage wooden spools wrapped in thread, as well as a pinch of pretty beads...


A quilt-inspired card to match...


A layout that may look familiar, but wasn't really done until I added the SRM quote sticker to the photo...



A new layout with photos from Easter and a big mix of SRM stickers...




A pair of easy-peasy and fun cards...



You can find the original SRM/Basic Grey post here.  I hope your week is off to a good start!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more SRM.  Have a great day! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Love the sisters layout. I make lots of layouts about my three sisters too. There are more photos than you usually use but it still has your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers! all these creations are AMAZING! I can't even pick a favorite--they are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, your layouts and cards are amazing!! I love the flower too and am so wishing i could come up with something as cute as this for teacher appreciation day with flowers tomorrow at my daughter's school. Thanks so much for sharing and for all the inspiration today. Have an awesome and incredible Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looooove your layout!s! Love the way you added the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout ...love the way u did the jornaling =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!