Friday, March 25, 2011

April Sampler - "Little Emmy"

Any moment now, I could have a niece!  At the latest, I will be an auntie (blood-relation) for the first time by Saturday evening!  I can hardly contain my excitement :).  I decided to honor Emmy's arrival with a sampler inspired by new, fresh, sweet life.  Introducing the April Sampler, "Little Emmy":


"Little Emmy" includes:
♥ 1 "Geranium Dot" Fabric and Felt Flower
♥ 1 Light Pink Silk Rolled Flower
♥ 1 Floral Lollipop Flower with Pearl Center
♥ 1 Misted/Textured Crumpled Lollipop Flower
♥ 1 Light Blue Lace and Felt Flower
♥ 2 Rolled Fabric Flowers in Cream and Pink
♥ 3 Spiral Felt Flowers in White, Light Blue, and Shocking Pink
♥ 3 Leaves
♥ 3 Ribbons on Clothespins
♥ 1 Decorative Stick Pin

I am so lucky to have wonderful customers who come back for these samplers month after month.  I would like to say "thank you" with a special offer for encore sampler customers - when you purchase this month's sampler, you will receive a special promotional code.  When the May Sampler is launched, you will be able to use this code to receive free shipping on the sampler, as well as free shipping on anything else in the shop!  And believe me - you are really going to want to be an encore customer - May's Sampler is fabulous!

When you are picking up "Little Emmy", be sure to add the coordinating Sweet Spots to your cart:


Design team member Mandie created this oh-so-appropriate and sweet layout using three of the embellies:


Everyone on the count of three - 1, 2, 3... *sigh*.  You're going to see layouts like this from me very soon!  Thank you for stopping by today!  Stay tuned for another post with more from the current design team, and be sure to go back a post for the new design team reveal :).  Happy shopping! Tessa

The April Sampler can be purchased here.
The Sweet Spots can be purchased here.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!