Friday, January 28, 2011

Designer Friday!

Let's start today with Amanda and January's sampler, "Sunshine in My Soul."  Isn't this card beautiful?  Ribbon, fabric flower, and leaves are from the sampler.


If you know me, I love to scrap in grids from time to time.  This layout made my heart flutter :).  The lace lollipop flower is exclusive to the kit.  What do you think - should I list those in the shop?  Also in the sampler, the felt spiral flower, ribbon and the leaf.


Nikki worked with February's sampler, "Sweet on You".  She pulled the pink flowers from the sampler for this gorgeous layout, and paired it with my Chocolate Brown Rolled Fabric Flowers.  I just adore those delicate flower stems!


Nikki then used the white elements from the sampler for this sweet, sweet layout:


I've added must see, close-up photos of these amazing projects to the Precocious Paper Facebook page.  Amanda and Nikki, thank you so much!  I only have a few left of each sampler, so if you haven't ordered yours yet, do so soon!  Here's an incentive for you: If you purchase both January and February together, I will ship your order for free - US and international :).  Convo me for a reserved listing or complete your purchase and I'll issue a refund.  Have a wonderful weekend! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!