Monday, January 10, 2011

Big News!

I have been dying to share this since I found out several days ago - I made the SRM Stickers 2011 Design Team! 

I fell in love with their products this past summer, and even had the opportunity to be a guest designer in August.  I love how simple it is to add a sentiment to a card or an accent to a scrapbook page with these fabulous stickers, and I'm excited to busy myself with even more SRM crafting :).  The people at SRM are amazing, and now I get to be part of some pretty incredible talent.  Pinch me!

You'll find my SRM Stickers projects popping up on their blog beginning in February, as well as in the flickr group and on Facebook.  Of course I'll be sharing here, too!  You can check out their product lines here.  Check your local scrapbooking and craft stores, too. 

As if that news wasn't enough to send me over the moon, I was asked to take on a new position at Scrapbook Circle as a blog coordinator (with the lovely Diana Fisher).  I will still get to play with all of the fantastic kits, but most importantly, I will get to work with the awesome new design team to help provide some really great content for the blog.  Whoo hoo!

I'm so grateful for these new opportunities and that you are along for the ride.  Thank you for stopping by and celebrating with me today :).  Have a good one! Tessa

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on both of your new DT! I'm looking forward to working with you on the SRM team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Tessa! Congrats! I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful work! So happy to be on the amazing SRM team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you Tessa : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw that one! Very cool... a BIG congrats Tessa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you my creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to wish you lots of success with SRM. You are going to really enjoy it and a big congrats to you. Enjoy :)
    LOVE your layout below this post ....it's screaming creativity!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the SRM team, Tessa! You're going to have a FUN year! So excited for you!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Tessa! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! CONGRATS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY Tessa! So happy you made the team! It's going to be a FUN year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, tessa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, how exciting! Love SRM! :) Congrats, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!