Sunday, November 7, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day Seven

"Christ's Love" by Del Parsons

Today I'm grateful for humble, inspired church leaders.  I'm grateful to be surrounded by good men and women who rely on the Lord for direction and inspiration, who serve selflessly, who strive to love everyone no matter their differences, and who are not proud in their success, but grateful for the opportunities given to them by the Lord to be instruments in His hands.  I'm especially grateful for these people today because in a meeting this weekend a leader said something to a congregation of hundreds that was meant for me.  Had that leader not been living the life he needed to live in order to be in tune with our Heavenly Father, the words he spoke would not have resonated with me the way that they did.  I'm grateful.  Very grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear, just to wish you a good week :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fast and testimony here today, and one member shared the most intimate memories which were totally meant for me. Glad you had a similar experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful Tessa! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!