Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3000 Reasons to Smile

Whoo hoo!  My little Etsy shop, Precocious Paper, has reached 3000 sales!  I could not be happier!  I am enormously grateful for all the blessings Precocious Paper has brought my way, including my wonderful customers.  Let's celebrate, shall we?  All purchases completed this week (through August 2nd) will be entered into a drawing for a $30.00 gift certificate!

I'm also excited to share with you a custom project that I've been working on.  From time to time I am commissioned to create scrapbook layouts for sweet people, and recently Lyndi asked me to document her little girl's first birthday.  Her party was bumble bee-themed, so little hand-stamped/glittered/flocked bees dance across each page.  I kept the color scheme the same for all the layouts (taken from Brooklynn's adorable party dress), but made each page unique with different embellishments.  I apologize for kind of wonky photos.  I had to take them super fast before heading to the post office :).






I also made a title page for Brooklynn's baby album that included her birth announcement.


That was a fun project!  Now I need to get to creating, shipping, and working on another custom layout project :).  Have a great day, everyone! Tessa

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Tessa! This is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Big 3k!!!!!
    your work is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 3000 sales,Tessa!!!
    Way to go!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats on 3000 sales. I'm not surprised - your wares are fabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tessa!!! Precocious Paper ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMYGOSH!!!! 3000 sales!! That is amazing!! WOW WOW WOW!!! CONGRATS Tessa!! And i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's you made!! Her cake is soooooooooooooooooooo cute and love love love love all the little bees! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 3000 sales, I'm not surprised though as your work is so lovely :-)

    Love the LO's you made too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!