Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays and a Shop Update

Happy Thursday!  I'm happy to share with you the layout I made for my first week as GDT at Sketchy Thursdays.


These are my youngest sisters, Elizabeth and Caitlin.  They really are the best of friends.


A while back I saw a layout that Heidi did with I-didn't-use-a-coaster-rings and fell in love with the technique.  So when I saw them in her sketch for this week, I was really excited to give them a go.  I poured some glimmer mist into a clean bowl and then used the bottom of a cup like a stamp.  I LOVED the way they turned out!  Thank you for the inspiration, Heidi!


I made my flowers from layers and layers of a sewing pattern and a fabric-covered button.  And guess what?!  They will be available in my shop by the end of the day!  I've been meaning and meaning to get them listed, but when May got crazy, it just didn't happen.  This particular set will be a limited edition.  You'll also see those chipboard postage stamp frames on my virtual shelves.

Many more things will be popping up in the shop very soon, too.  Multi-media mini albums, more embellishment kits, new fabrics, and of course - 4th of July goodies!  I can't wait to get it all listed.  And there may just be a giveaway to celebrate the new products :).

Thanks for stopping by!  Tessa

3 comments:

  1. So very glad to have you back on ST, Tessa!! Sniff, sniff... wishing your term had never ended!! Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Your work always makes me sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!