Friday, June 4, 2010

Dear Lizzy and a Sale

Scrapbook Chicks is at it again!  The First Friday sale for June is up and running, and there are some fantastic deals to be had! 

♥ 75% off My Mind's Eye Meadowlark, Kaisercraft, American Crafts Abode, and Pebbles
♥ 50% off American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Little Yellow Bicycle Clothesline, and MME Quite Contrary
♥ 40% off Jillibean Soup and American Crafts Adhesive Refills
♥ 25% off My Mind's Eye So Sophie Collection and American Crafts Cardstock

I already nabbed some Dear Lizzy and Meadowlark :).  Speaking of Dear Lizzy, here is a layout I made using Dear Lizzy papers, thickers, and embellishments, as well as a smidgen of October Afternoon.


I have to say, I'm in love with crocheted flowers now, thanks to that Elizabeth Kartchner!


Now I've got to run - I'm trying to entertain children and get new things for the shop photographed and listed.  Finding balance this summer is going to be a challenge :).  I'll be back with shop update news!  Tessa

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! That little birdie is so cute! And I have those yellow thickers and LOVE them! They look great with the Dear Lizzy stuff! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!