Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy...

♥ that I finally finished the Teacher gifts I've been working on.  Four paper bag albums, one for each of my boys' teachers, one for Carson's student teacher, and one for a special friend who is a teacher.


♥ that I won the June Guest Design Team spot over at Sketchy Thursdays! Thank you to everyone who voted for me!  It was a close race - the other ladies are so talented!

♥ that my "Iron Man" layout is a fave this week at Sketchy Thursdays :).

♥ that I have plans in the works for some new features and blog posts here at Perfectly Precocious.  If you are a Facebook fan, you know that I asked for suggestions for future blog posts and you delivered.  I loved all the ideas!

♥ that summer is coming, which means DANCE CAMPS!  It was agonizing to not do dance camps last summer after our big move, but now that we are more settled, I am bringing my Dance Discovery program to Riverton, WY and cannot be more excited!  This weekend I am busting out the boxes of props, costumes, games, crafts....  So fun!

♥ that I have a healthy, happy family, good friends online and off, and many blessings that I am grateful for :).

What is making you happy today?  Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Well done of the Sketchy Thursday wins Tessa and lovely to see you sounding so happy : )
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on everything, Sketchy Thursdays, those paper bag albums look fab, and for being happy!
    What makes me happy is I'm going on holiday tomorrow, I just don't like the packing bit before though! Take care, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those paper bag albums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paper albums make me happy!! *love them* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!