Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winners!!!

Thank you, again, for making these two years on Etsy an amazing experience!  Now, without further ado, here are the winners of my Anniversary Celebration prizes!

♥ Week One, $5.00 Gift Certificate: jacksoncarson

♥ Week Two, $5.00 Gift Certificate: madesigns21

♥ Week Three, $5.00 Gift Certificate: thehaircandystore

♥ Week Four, $5.00 Gift Certificate: customcreationsjazzi

♥ Papercrafting Contest, $10.00 Gift Certificate: Lisa Foust


♥ 2000 Sales, Grand Prize: scrapwithsuzy

Congratulations!  Winners, please look for an email from me soon.  If you didn't see your name on the list, I still have something for you - I had so much fun making little extras to send with orders this month that I will continue sending complimentary goodies with my packages.

Thank you for your support of handmade and Precocious Paper!  They say the third time is the charm.  I'm looking foward to a charming third year!  Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!