Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy News and Colorful Projects

Have you noticed the newest blinkie in my sidebar?  I enjoyed playing along at Scrap That Poetry so much that I decided to apply for the design team - and I was asked to join!  We will be holding a blog hop this weekend - Valentine's Day themed - so that you can get to know us better.  Stay tuned!

Also, I wanted to share a custom order with you.  A sweet customer asked me to make some photo albums for her.  I used to make and sell these all the time, but took a break to focus on embellishments and paper bag albums.  I was more than happy to make some more per her requests.  They are simple photo albums for 4x6 photos with customizable covers.  I added scrapbook papers, hand-written sentiments, die-cuts, dimensional stickers, and rhinestones, as well as pretty ribbons to the spines.  I handmade the camera embellishment from a digital image, chipboard, and Diamond Glaze.









Please stop by later this week for a tutorial, new items for the shop, and of course, that blog hop!  Tessa

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! So fun and versatile.
    ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects!!! We are so happy that you have joined us at STP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute projects and congrat's on the new DT-
    Love what you did with the Sketch too
    :D Diana, The Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. what happy cards! congrats on the new dt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!