Friday, December 11, 2009

Off the Page Scrapping

So if you haven't noticed yet, I'm on a yo-yo kick right now :). I love turning them into flower embellishments by adding chipboard, button, or rhinestone centers. Here is the present I made my sister for her birthday - a headband.


I made two different sized yo-yos out of Anna Griffin fabric, added a rhinestone brad to the smaller one, and sewed a rhinestone button to the larger one. I simply used a hot glue gun to glue the flowers and Prima velvet leaves to a headband I bought at the store. Easy and super cute! The flowers I sell in my Etsy shop could easily be used for a headband like this ;).


Happy Friday, Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!