Thursday, December 17, 2009

Busy, Busy Thursday!

I'm busy, but I'm loving it! My play is today! If you haven't heard, I'm Candy Elf, Sugar Elf's girlfriend. Sugar looks/acts/sings/dances a lot like Elvis, and we have the best time! We've already done four performances and we still have the big one tonight. I am finding this theater group to be so rewarding! Not only have I met some wonderful people in my new little town, but I've been able to share my dance talents and my time. All of the smiles on the kids' faces - priceless! So between shows, I would like to quickly share my Sketchy Thursdays layout with you for this new week.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take:


Head on over to the Sketchy Thursdays blog for all the details on how to play and what is up for grabs. I've got to get the kids from school, take a shower and get all elfed out again, make dinner and back to the theater - phew! Isn't Christmas Time wonderful?!?!

Happy Thursday everyone! Tessa P.S. - Elf pictures will be appearing soon :)....

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I sooooo wish I could see the play! That sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see the pics! LOVE this layout. One of my (and I know your) fave color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I hope the play was a success! Nice take on the sketch. The wee one is adorable:)

    Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a create way to scrap...its nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!