Monday, November 16, 2009

I should be scrapped out...

But I'm not! This weekend was so much fun over at The Studio for the charity:extravaganza. I was able to scrap a little bit Saturday night, Sunday morning, and Sunday night. Overall I made 12 layouts and linked them all up without a moment to spare! Phew!

These are just a few. If you would like to see them all, please go to my flickr photostream.


"Vintage" Challenge (I used a vintage pendant from my great-grandmother):


"Color Punch on Kraft Cardstock" Challenge:

"Mist/B&W Photo/3 Patterned Papers" Challenge:

Thank you to Amanda at The Studio for an amazing weekend. And thank you for looking! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. You pages are so wonderful!!! I really like the vintage layout!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and checking out my layout:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!