Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay for Thursday!

If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of Thursdays (especially Sketchy Thursdays). Congratulations to the winner of the A Scrappy Design goodies! And to the faves this week - wonderful layouts! I wanted to choose several faves, but alas, I'm only allowed one :).

Here is the new sketch:


And here is my take, a follow up to my layout "Wild":


I used Cosmo Cricket papers, Jolee's stickers (the barber chair, scissors, etc.), thickers, and elles journaling spots. I love how this sketch stacked the photos, and if you turn it on its side (like Mo and Amanda) it is another fantastic placement for those photos. What will you do with it?

The winner this week gets a $25.00 gift certificate to ScrapFreak, a site that not only has scrappy goodies for 10% off everyday, but a great gallery, forum, and challenges, too.

Should you choose to play, head over to Sketchy Thursdays for all the FAQ's. Good luck!

Happy Thursday! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!