Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Etsy Profiles, etc.

Hello! Just a quick post to let you know that Precocious Paper is featured today at Etsy Profiles. This blog basically posts the profiles of Etsy shops, so if you haven't read my profile before, you can take a peek here.

Also, my blogger buddy Heidi would love to have your vote for the final round of the Torendi design team competition. I love her creation and think she deserves your vote (it literally only takes seconds to vote - what are you waiting for?).

And don't forget, today is the last day to get your Sketchy Thursday entries in! I can't wait to sit down tonight with a mug of hot chocolate and pour through all of your amazing work! I have a feeling that choosing a favorite will be hard :).

Have a great Tuesday, all! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!