Saturday, September 12, 2009

Precocious Pick

I realized a few days ago that it has been quite awhile since I posted about an Etsy find. So, before I get dinner going tonight, here is my most recent Precocious Pick:



This gorgeous necklace is on its way to me as we type/read. I am so excited! Not only is it in one of my favorite color combinations, but it also has that pretty vintage-inspired feel to it. I can't wait to dress up a white t-shirt and jeans, or a blouse for church. TheSilverDog is a wonderful Etsy shop with a great selection of eye-candy/jewelry. I received a thank you note soon after my purchase and it shipped the next day. If the necklace is as wonderful in person as the customer service has been (which I'm sure it will be), I will definitely be a repeat customer (plus I have other items hearted in my favorites!).


I hope you take a look at her shop and are enjoying your weekend! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!