Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Precocious Paper on Flickr

It's been on my list of things to do, and now I can finally check it off! Precocious Paper is on Flickr! I have set up an account for the shop, and I have started a group, too.

If you would like to see past and present shop offerings, take a look here (www.flickr.com/photos/precociouspaper). I will be posting albums I've made, scrapbook pages using products I sell, and all sorts of Precocious stuff.

If you would like to upload photos of Precocious Paper purchases in action, please do so here (www.flicker.com/groups/precociouspaper). I would love to see the projects you have made with Precocious Paper embellishments! I would also love to see mini albums and paper bag albums filled with your pictures. I think everyone else would, too! I am constantly inspired by the people around me, and this Flickr group will likely prove to be no different. Prizes will be awarded from time to time, as well. So, upload away!

Have fun creating and posting! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!