Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yart Sale Specials

Here's the scoop on what's for sale in my Etsy shop during the Yart Sale, beginning June 10th.

♥ Scrapbook Pages: 25% discount
♥ Paper Bag Albums: various discounts, 10 - 25% off
♥ Mini Albums and Journals: various discounts, 10 - 50% off
♥ Fabric and Felt Flowers: several styles on clearance to $1.95 a pair
♥ Paper Embellishments: many discounted 10 - 50% off
♥ Precocious Paperclips: only $1.75 each!
♥ Precocious Posy Magnet Sets: only $4.95 each!
♥ Precociously Petite Cork Boards: only $5.95 each!
♥ Altered Canvases: 25% discount
♥ All Cards: only $2.00 each!
♥ All Tags: only $2.25 each!

I am also offering this shipping deal: spend $20.00 or more (on merchandise only) and receive free shipping! You will be refunded through PayPal.

All listings will already reflect the discounted prices. Discounts only apply to listed items, not to special orders or custom items.

Plus, I'm still running my Grand Re-opening specials, so every order will be entered into my drawing. What a perfect time to shop!

Have fun Yart-sale-ing! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!