Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation Dates and a few Precocious Picks

I don't travel that often, which is why I am so excited to be leaving on a trip tomorrow. I will be away for almost a week: June 17th - 22nd. In my other life I was a dance teacher, and when a new addition to our family and a new job for my husband called us to another state, we moved away before the dance year was finished. This weekend is the annual showcase, and my students have paid for my ticket to fly out for one last show. Needless to say, I am very excited!

Precocious Paper will stay open during this time. I will check in daily to answer convos and relist items, but I probably won't be as quick to respond as I normally am. My last shipping date this week is the 17th - on the way to the airport I'll visit the post office. The next shipping date will be the 23rd, when I return. I will answer requests for custom items during this time and be able to list special orders, but I will not be able to begin work on them until I get home.

Since I probably won't be blogging during this time, here are several items from my favorites right now. The aprons are from Boojiboo on Etsy. I have a few of her aprons already. She is amazing, her customer service is great, and I love wearing her aprons. The white pillow with green circles is from thelittlestitch. This shop features quite a few beautiful pillows in nature themes and patchwork. The ruffle pillow, which if I ever bought it would make me so happy and be a true guilty pleasure, is from LemonTreeStudio. Her shop is eye candy to visit, and she also has a vintage sister-shop that I just bought a pretty blanket from (maybe I'll blog that later).


See you soon and have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!