Monday, May 18, 2009

Precocious Picks

Every week, perhaps on a certain day at some point, I would like to highlight some of my favorite things on Etsy. It's such a great community of wonderful people and sellers, and there are so many talented artists with amazing things for sale. Here are two things I have my eye on right now.

You may know that I have started a collection of aprons. I have around 10 right now, and I look forward to buying and making many more in the future. Why? I have no idea, but I love that vintage-homemaking-goddess feel I get when I wear one. Right now my favorite apron for sale on Etsy is a double-layer, lemon print half apron by spicerakdesigns. I don't own any half aprons yet, so this could be the first!


Today I happened upon a fantastic shop that was featured in the front page treasury on Etsy.com: shabbyvintagemom. I am now officially in love with an aqua blue, vintage magnet board! I think it is beyond adorable. Is my birthday coming up? Not soon enough. I've already marked several things as favorites in this shop. Check it out if you have a chance, but leave my magnet board alone.


Hopefully this weekly show-n-tell will inspire you to go "heart" some of your favorites!

Happy shopping! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!